Dear Computer Art Society members,

I wanted to let you know about my Indiegogo campaign that I have just launched to raise the funds to self-publish a book about my art. Please check it out.

The campaign is now LIVE at
https://igg.me/at/acevedobook
(This is a link you can share in emails or anywhere.)

ACEVEDO in Context : will be an illustrated chronology about my life & art with an emphasis on the art. It will issued as an ebook and if the campaign goal is reached as a hardcopy print book as well. It will cover my work beginning in traditional media (painting & drawing) from 1977–85 to digital media from 1983–2018. It will include commissioned critical essays by two well-known art historians. All editions are projected to contain 250 pages including 175 images.

I have also announced it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you were to share any of those postings that would be awesome and much appreciated!

Here is a link to the pitch video as it lives on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ftNyWh4-SzI

The campaign will run for 40 days until July 21, 2018. I’ve been advised that campaigns with early momentum attract more subsequent supporters including people who may not even know me personally.

If you would like to donate to the campaign, I would be very grateful.

I am also hoping that you can help me out by spreading the word by sending the campaign link via EMAIL to 3 to 5 of your friends or colleagues who may be interested in supporting the Campaign.

Thanks so much, for any and all help on this!

Best regards,

Victor

Victor Acevedo
Digital Art / Visual Music
https://www.youtube.com/user/Acevedomedia
mobile: 626 278 1744

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1