From the wonderful charity shop, two books of which I have copies in my shelf here at home. Both in excellent condition.

A book I found very useful:

Jeff Crisp, The Story of an African Working class: Ghanaian Miners’ Struggles 1870-1980  (this is the 2017 re-published version, with a new foreword Gavin Hilson) £10 pbk  postage would be £1.64

A book too long for me, but certainly interesting:

Patrick French, The authorized biography of V.S. Naipaul: the world what it is (2008) £2, postage£2.95 (its 530 pp!)

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1