Dear All,

I've just updated my website with new dates for my Black Tudors: The Untold Story book tour. Hope you can come along to one of the events.

Best,

Miranda

p.s. I didn't win the Wolfson History Prize last night. That honour deservedly goes to Peter Marshall for his magisterial new narrative history of the English Reformation, Heretics and Believers

Black Tudors Book Tour

​I will be talking about Black Tudors: The Untold Story
​at the following places this year.

Click on the links below to find details of timings and how to book.

Tuesday 5th June Early Modern English Literature Seminar, Merton College, Oxford

Monday 11th June Social History Society Conference, Keele University

Friday 15th June Heritage of London Conference

Saturday 16th June Greenwich Book Festival

Friday 22nd June Wimpole History Festival, Cambridge

Wednesday 15th August Edinburgh Book Festival

Sunday 9th September Gladfest, Hawarden, North Wales

Saturday 29th September Marlborough Literature Festival

Tuesday 9th October Eastbury Manor House, Barking, Essex

Wednesday 10th October The Golden Hinde, Bankside, London

​Thursday 25th October University Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Oxford
Friday 15th March 2019 Historical Association, Reading Branch

BUY BLACK TUDORS ON AMAZON NOW

---

Dr. Miranda Kaufmann

Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Commonwealth Studies

Order your copy now on Amazon.

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1