Dear All,

I've just updated my website with new dates for my Black Tudors: The Untold
Story book tour. Hope you can come along to one of the events.

Best,

Miranda

p.s. I didn't win the Wolfson History Prize last night. That honour
deservedly goes to Peter Marshall for his magisterial new narrative history
of the English Reformation, *Heretics and Believers*. Black Tudors Book Tour

​I will be talking about *Black Tudors: The Untold Story*
​at the following places this year.

Click on the links below to find details of timings and how to book.
​
*Tuesday 5th June* Early Modern English Literature Seminar
<https://earlymodern.web.ox.ac.uk/events-for-current-term#collapse1-1>,
Merton College, Oxford
​
*Monday 11th June* Social History Society Conference, Keele University
<https://socialhistory.org.uk/shs_event/social-history-society-conference-2018/>

*Friday 15th June* Heritage of London Conference
<http://heritageoflondon.org/events/>

*Saturday 16th June* Greenwich Book Festival
<https://greenwichbookfest.com/exhume-those-stories#more-704>

*Friday 22nd June* Wimpole History Festival
<http://www.wimpolehistoryfestival.com/whatson/miranda-kaufmann-danell-jones/>,
Cambridge

*Wednesday 15th August* Edinburgh Book Festival
<https://www.edbookfest.co.uk/>

*Sunday 9th September* Gladfest
<https://www.gladstoneslibrary.org/events/events-courses-list/gladfest/gladfest-2018/the-speakers#Miranda_Kaufmann>,
Hawarden, North Wales

*Saturday 29th September* Marlborough Literature Festival
<http://www.marlboroughlitfest.org/>

*Tuesday 9th October *Eastbury Manor House
<https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/eastbury-manor-house>, Barking, Essex

*Wednesday 10th October* The Golden Hinde <http://goldenhinde.co.uk/>,
Bankside, London

*​Thursday 25th October* University Church of St. Mary the Virgin
<https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/339/>, Oxford
*Friday 15th March 2019* Historical Association, Reading Branch
<https://www.history.org.uk/getinvolved/categories/585/resource/7876/reading-branch-programme>

BUY BLACK TUDORS ON AMAZON NOW
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Tudors-Untold-Miranda-Kaufmann/dp/1786071843>

---

Dr. Miranda Kaufmann

Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Commonwealth Studies

www.mirandakaufmann.com

07855 792 885

My book, *Black Tudors: The Untold Story
<http://www.mirandakaufmann.com/black-tudors.html>* , which has been
shortlisted
for the Wolfson History Prize
<http://www.mirandakaufmann.com/blog/black-tudors-the-untold-story-has-been-shortlisted-for-the-wolfson-history-prize>