Dear All

Does anyone have any experience of using web recorders for archiving websites and social media? We are looking to capture a project website in a less static manner than BL web archiving (or equivalent).

So far I have come across:

https://webrecorder.io/

However, I also need to look at other options in order to compare and contrast.

Answers off list would be great.

Thanks

Ellie

photo
Dr Ellie Pridgeon, BA, MA, PhD, Arch Dip, FSA
Director, Consultant Archivist Ltd