Dear all,

I am proud to announce the newest beta release of the Archives World Map
2.0 - more collaborative than ever.

The new URL is http://www.archivesmap.org

Everyone who contributed for the Map since Feb 2016 can claim a login
and password to access our Dashboard. Just need to "Recover password" at
Login page. New users can register a new account too.

Is totally free to be an user in Archives World Map platform and always
will be.

The newest Dashboard enable for all users:

  * Access to all the available data
  * Follow Institutions (My Institutions)
  * Post new threads in Forums (every Institution has a Forum)
  * Reply threads (we hope to let communities flourish around the mapped
    institutions)
  * Receive an email notification every time a new threads is posted in
    a followed Institution
  * Fill the profile with personal and/or professional data (in progress)
  * Check the profile of others users (we will preserve the user's privacy)
  * More to come (and we accept suggestions)

Others features and information will come soon and project will announce
at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/archives-world-map

Please, help to spread the news about the project forwarding this email
to your colleagues. :)

Best regards,

Ricardo Sodré Andrade
Archives World Map maintainer