Data Analyst – Quantitative Research- Global Business Services, Asda, Leeds, UK

Our Data Analytics team is an exciting and evolving part of Walmart Global Business Services (‘GBS’). We don’t just service ASDA here in the UK. There are GBS offices all around the world. Between us we provide back office services for all businesses owned by Walmart. We really do have the best of both worlds! We enjoy a close working relationship with the ASDA business and the benefits that come with being part of the ASDA culture and legacy. With Walmart we get the benefits of having a global network of colleagues, the latest developments and technology, and learning and training from the largest business in the world!

We are now looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Quantitative Research Executive to join the team who can demonstrate strengths in project management, senior stakeholder engagement and data analysis. It’s important that the successful candidate is curious enough to ask the right questions to understand the question our customer is trying to answer and then deliver the story back to the customer with actionable insight. Most importantly you must be passionate about insight!

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2LVN1wG

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat