Dear all,

We are looking for a new PostDoc to join our group at the Language and Genetics Department, MPI, Nijmegen (Starting salary: €47,399 - €52,573 p.a., proposed starting date 1 October 2018).

The successful applicant will engage in the analysis of evolutionary signatures and brain-specific genetic encodings of these phenotypes, using genetic, neuroimaging and metabolic data. Analyses will include Mendelian Randomization-based approaches, but also different structural equation modelling techniques and the application of methods to detect evidence for human selection and adaptation. The host research group<http://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects/population-variation-and-human-communication> is embedded within the Language & Genetics Department<http://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects> of the MPI for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

The advert can be found here:  https://bit.ly/2LH6yzO

If you are interested, please get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>),
Thanks, and best wishes,

Beate

Beate St Pourcain PhD | Senior Investigator
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Wundtlaan 1 | 6525 XD Nijmegen | The Netherlands
T: +31 24 3521964<tel:+31%2024%20352%201964> | F: +31 24 3521213<tel:+31%2024%20352%201213>
W: http://www.mpi.nl/people/st-pourcain-beate
Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/K-8004-2017

SIGNOFF allstat