Good afternoon All,

Apologies for using this platform to share about this study. I wonder if you can help with recruiting for this study.

I am a PHD student in Organisational Health and Wellbeing and I am looking to recruit participants for my study.

This study aims to explore individual experiences by interviewing, on a one-to-one basis, up to twenty-four male and female UK-based older workers aged ¡Ã50 years who have previously had depression. Participants will be invited to give consent to take part in a 45- 60-minute interview with the researcher either over a professional SKYPE account, telephone, or by face-to-face, if participants are based locally. Participant¡¯s consent will cover the use of their anonymised data along with other data to document the research findings. During the interview, participants will be asked questions about their experiences of depression as an older worker, and how it affected their everyday life and work, their experiences of workplace culture and the work environment as well as their experiences of workplace interventions.
The study is being conducted with GDPR in mind; privacy, confidentiality, and consenting are crucial to the conduct of this study.
Ethical approval was granted by the Faculty of Health and Medicine Research Ethics Committee¡¯s (FHMREC) Lancaster University in August 2017.
I will be glad to hear from individuals who meet the inclusion criteria and who would like to participate.
For more information about the study, please see the attached information. I can be contacted directly either by email [log in to unmask] or by telephone on 07465099232.
Have a nice weekend.
Kind Regards
Toyin Adewunmi