Hi Teresa

We developed our own hosted on Moodle.  It has the benefit of being free, easy to customise, amend and update as necessary.  We can monitor completion rates.  I designed it and one of our e-learning technologists turned it into a series of Moodle lessons.  It has a range of interactive sections - multiple choice questions, matching exercises (e.g. a definition of indirect discrimination and a drop down menu of options to select the correct term from a list), links to policies and online video clips etc.  It perhaps isn’t a slick-looking as a purchased system, but does the job.

Any queries, let me know

Kathryn Leighton

HR Manager – Development and Diversity

University of Chester

Human Resources Logo

Website:                      www.chester.ac.uk

Like us on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/UoCjobs

Follow us on Twitter  @UoCjobs

Visit our website         http://www.chester.ac.uk/jobs

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error. Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us. Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.