From: Fides Matzdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 8 June 2018 at 12:54
To: Samantha Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Advice on references please

Hi Sam,

I'd guess the answer depends a little bit on your definition of 'artist'... Are you specifically referring to what's generally meant by 'fine arts'?

For example, when does a photographer become an artist? How 'artistic', or even, how skilled, how experienced, how knowledgeable in/of photography would they need to be, in order to be an 'artist' in your sense?

I think this links in with an earlier discussion.
Sorry, not trying to digest from your topic, just trying to get enough clarification to work out what sort of material would qualify as an answer to your question... :)

Cheers,
Fides