From: Support issues for windows in UK HE & FE <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Goodliffe
Sent: 22 May 2018 17:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Device Management Tools - MobileIron and Jamf

All,

(Posting this message to the Windows list as the equivalent Mac list doesn't look very active.  Please let me know if there is a better place to ask this question.)

We are evaluating MobileIron and Jamf as tools for managing our macOS and iOS estate, (plus mobile Android devices in the case of MobileIron).

Does anyone have experience of implementing or using either of these?

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Goodliffe
Senior IT Programme and Project Manager
University of Reading

The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing, copying or using the information in any way. This email has been checked for viruses and malware but no liability is accepted by UEL for any damage caused by any virus or malware that may be transmitted by this email.