From: Support issues for windows in UK HE & FE <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Goodliffe
Sent: 22 May 2018 17:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Device Management Tools - MobileIron and Jamf

All,

(Posting this message to the Windows list as the equivalent Mac list doesn't look very active.  Please let me know if there is a better place to ask this question.)

We are evaluating MobileIron and Jamf as tools for managing our macOS and iOS estate, (plus mobile Android devices in the case of MobileIron).

Does anyone have experience of implementing or using either of these?

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Goodliffe
Senior IT Programme and Project Manager
University of Reading

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at [log in to unmask] and delete this email immediately. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ulster University.
The University's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them may be recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. Ulster University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of a separate attachment, the text of email is not intended to form a binding contract. Correspondence to and from the University may be subject to requests for disclosure by 3rd parties under relevant legislation.
The Ulster University was founded by Royal Charter in 1984 and is registered with company number RC000726 and VAT registered number GB672390524.The primary contact address for Ulster University in Northern Ireland is Cromore Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry BT52 1SA