From: Support issues for windows in UK HE & FE <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Goodliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 17:21
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Device Management Tools - MobileIron and Jamf

All,

(Posting this message to the Windows list as the equivalent Mac list doesn’t look very active.  Please let me know if there is a better place to ask this question.)

We are evaluating MobileIron and Jamf as tools for managing our macOS and iOS estate, (plus mobile Android devices in the case of MobileIron).

Does anyone have experience of implementing or using either of these?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Goodliffe

Senior IT Programme and Project Manager