Hi all,

We're investigating some odd behaviours/lags in our estate at the moment, and we are wondering whether we're seeing timeouts related to name resolution.
One question that came up recently was whether we should disable IPv6 on the client side, given that we don't route it.

I seem to recall that Microsoft was not in favour of doing so in Windows 7, and I'm not even sure if it's possible in Windows 10.

What is your experience? Do you:
- Disable IPv6
- Route IPv6 internally
- Have some magic settings that makes IPv6 behave (instead of the potential risk of having packets going down the IPv6 ether)

Thanks!

Regards,

... Alex ...

Alexandre Cop