From: Tinsel Linton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15/05/2018 01:52 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Holy Wells and healing springs

I love the book I got from you Ross
Can't remember if I got the london one
I'll check when I get in
If not I want that one

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 May 2018, at 01:15, ross parish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear everyone,

Thought I'd update you. I am now on my eighth book on English holy wells in the last 10 years - if anyone is interested in a copy of the following: Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Middlesex and London, Kent, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Derbyshire, please email me. Please also follow me on https://insearchofholywellsandhealingsprings.com/ I've been doing three posts a month for the last 7 years as well.

All the best

Ross

Exploring the folklore, history and mystery of the ancient water supplies - images and text copyright Pixyledpublications unless stated