Hello everyone,

I had a really amazing day last week walking with members of the network all over the world for Tom Hall’s City Centre. If you are interested I have shared some initial thoughts, and you can find links to other WAN member’s thoughts here: https://awanderisnotaslog.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/383/

Next week’s walk requires a dog. I don’t have one myself, and was wondering if there is a dog owner out there in London who might want to walk the dog as art this week. Non London dog owners are welcome to join as well as distance participants. Please email me off-list if you can help or want to join in the exchange.

Best,

Blake

--
Blake Morris, Ph.D