Hello everyone,

I had a really amazing day last week walking with members of the network
all over the world for Tom Hall’s City Centre. If you are interested I have
shared some initial thoughts, and you can find links to other WAN member’s
thoughts here: https://awanderisnotaslog.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/383/

Next week’s walk requires a dog. I don’t have one myself, and was wondering
if there is a dog owner out there in London who might want to walk the dog
as art this week. Non London dog owners are welcome to join as well as
distance participants. Please *email me off-list* if you can help or want
to join in the exchange.

Best,

Blake

--