The spring edition of the UK Data Service newsletter is out now.

In the latest issue, we’re asking you to give us your views on the newsletter, so we can make sure it’s giving you the information you need about UKDS and our services.

You can also read about:

There are also updates on research using data in our collection which has made the news – which we collect on our Scoop.it page – and the latest from our Data Impact blog and Innovation blog.

Subscribe to read the latest edition.

If you’d like to contribute to the Data Impact Blog, or to showcase your work with a case study, please contact the Communications team.

___________________________________

Chris Coates

Communications

___________________________________

T +44(0) 1206 876413

E [log in to unmask]

W ukdataservice.ac.uk

___________________________________

UK Data Service

UK Data Archive

University of Essex

Working hours:

Wednesday 9-5, Friday 9-5

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message

are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.