Hey everyone,

Just in case my last email got missed by some, I was hoping if you could spread this Call for Contributors to anyone you think might be interested? I’m organizing a University of Leicester- Wellcome Trust funded zine and we are looking for BME artists/comic creators or writers to contribute a 2-page or 4-page comic exploring their experiences accessing the NHS and any racial or cultural barriers they found in healthcare.

We are offering page-paid commissions and free copies of the zine for contributors, as well as travel compensation for any panellist who’d like to attend the launch. I have a pre-prepared twitter image/post for anyone who’d like to go via twitter.

The full CFC is here: https://goo.gl/B5SX36.

We also have an article in Ink Magazine, if anyone would like to know more about the project: https://mailchi.mp/8c1dc62b51ee/ink-issue-30

And a promotion page on the University of Leicester – Wellcome Trusts’ ISSF webpage: www.le.ac.uk/missing-panels-contributors

Please share with anyone who might be interested in participating!

Best wishes,

Esther

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.