Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted by the huge response to our call for abstracts and we are grateful to all who submitted their contributions so far.

Due to numerous requests to extend the abstract submission from some of you who needed more time, the ICOT2018 Conference Committee is pleased to announce that we are offering an extension of our deadline for online abstract submissions until June 1 2018.

For more details please visit the conference webpage: https://iatour.org/.

Looking forward to welcoming you in the beautiful seaside city of Kavala this June!

Best Wishes,

Konstantinos Andriotis

Professor in Tourism

cid:image002.jpg@01CFB71C.DD6F4D20

Department of Marketing, Branding and Tourism

Room W215 – Williams Building The Burroughs

London NW4 4BT United Kingdom

Co-Editor, International Journal of Tourism Policy

Resource Editor, Annals of Tourism Research

Editorial Board Member: Cadernos de Economia Journal, International Journal of Heritage and Sustainable Development (IJHSD), International Journal of Leisure and Tourism Marketing (IJLTM), International Journal of Social Sciences (IJoSS), International Journal of Tourism Anthropology, International Journal of Tourism Sciences (IJTS), International Scientific Journal - TURIZAM, International Scientific Journal Geographica Pannonica, Island Dynamics: Occasional Papers, OTTOMAN: Journal of Tourism and Management Research, Revista de Turism Journal (Journal of Tourism), Tourism and Hospitality Management

Free Downloads of Publications

******************************************************** This is the official mailing list of the International Union of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences (IUAES) Commission on the Anthropology of Tourism. More info is available at http://www.iuaes.org/comm/tourism.html To join this list or to look at the archived messages visit: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=tourismanthropology To send a message to the list, send mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: please log on to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ and go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.