Dear All,

For those who were not at the meeting (called at the very last minute -
my apologies for that), we discussed what format would be useful for
technical meetings in the future. After an initial discussion we decided
that the current format of standing items was pretty redundant and in
future we would only have meetings if there were specific topics to
discuss. These topics could just be an expert explaining to everybody
else how something works. We will still schedule meetings fortnightly
but will cancel them if there are no topics to discuss. The topics that
were suggested included:
- Ruccio
- DIRAC
- Containerisation
- ...

We welcome feedback on this from those not at the meeting.

Best,
david