Hi Matt,

I did have huge issues last week.

On Thursday, what should have been a well planned rack migration in the
data centre resulted in huge power cut
where I managed to loose the argus server and its dual copy. 24h of no
jobs and a second CMS ticket. I recovered the
argus server on Friday and I am building today new redundancy for it. We
have more hardware work today and tomorrow.

On account of the hardware works, I won't be able to attend our meeting.

Thanks, raul