Dear Falk,

On Mon, 14 May 2018 09:44:41 +0000, Falk Lüsebrink <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I'd like to check noise and homogeneity of the few images of mine, however, am not interested in processing the data yet. Therefore, is it possible to run the QA of CAT12 separately from the entire segmentation pipeline? If it is not possible, which features should I turn off, in order to get the necessary xml-files for the QA without unnecessary processing overhead.

The quality assurance values rely on the preprocessing steps, thus it is necessary to run the segmentation step. To save time you can deselect the following parameters to skip the Dartel normalization:
Writing options -> ROI analysis -> NO ROI processing
Writing options -> Grey matter -> Modulated normalized -> No
Writing options -> White matter -> Modulated normalized -> No
Writing options -> Bias, noise and global intensity corrected T1 image -> Normalized -> No

Best,

Christian