Dear Ines,

I have checked your SPM.mat and your design deviates from that what is usually expected. If you are interested in comparing groups by each other your have to define the groups as factor in an Anova and not using a regression with "0" and "1" codings. Please check the CAT12 manual for getting help about building your design (page 15 f.):
http://www.neuro.uni-jena.de/cat12/CAT12-Manual.pdf

Best,

Christian