Dear Karina,

since this is a repeated-measures design, you need to include subject factors to adjust for the dependencies and get the degrees of freedom right. I would hence suggest to use the flexible factorial setup. Time, self / other and the emotions can be represented as factors there. "Time" would be a dependent factor, the others are independent. You can also make setting up the model easier for you by using the "subject" and "repl" keywords in SPM. For the variance settings, inter-group factors are often assumed to have unequal and intra-group factors equal variance. However, this is just a rule of thumb.

Best,
    Manfred