Dear Sophie,

You have two within-subjects factors with two levels each here so I
would recommend to compute a contrast image for each main effect and
interaction for each subject and enter these in a one-sample t-test at
the second level, ie at first level, compute:
  main effect of drug: [1 1 -1 -1]
  main effect of cardiac: [1 -1 1 -1]
  drug x cardiac interaction: [1 -1 -1 1]

Best regards,