Dear Valentin,

deployprint() was used in old versions of the MATLAB Compiler but has
now been removed and you can use print() instead. It shouldn't be called
if you use the latest version of SPM12:

r7013 | guillaume | 2017-02-09 18:41:14 +0000 (Thu, 09 Feb 2017) | 2 lines
Bug fix: deployprint is deprecated and should not be used to print to a
file.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--