Dear all,

Further to earlier announcements, we have had to cancel the prediction competition this year due to a combination of factors. This was the first time we tried this exercise, and there are some lessons learned that we will take into the competition for next year. There will be a more informal workshop on “Tackling Prediction in Empirical Agent-Based Models” at the Social Simulation Conference on the Monday to discuss how we take this forward. If you’d like to contribute, and are coming to Stockholm, do get in touch.

With best wishes,

Gary Polhill

The James Hutton Institute is a Scottish charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No. SC374831
Registered Office: The James Hutton Institute, Invergowrie Dundee DD2 5DA.
Charity No. SC041796