Dear colleagues,
I welcome the two colleagues ( Sue and Naomi).
Greetings from Nairobi Kenya.
kind regards
Antony

*Clinical Trainer* I*Radiographer* *I*
* Health Economics and Policy Scholar*
Research Interest*:- Patient Safety *I* Health Market Access *I* Clinical
Governance *I* Health Policy *
*...Common good for the greatest number.*