This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Thanks Heather.

From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Millard
Sent: 28 May 2018 22:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Peggy's dolls

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

I've got a feeling it's a pretty small building that houses the Ilkley Toy Museum- (it's tucked away somewhere near the station), and suffice to say, school groups used to come down to the Manor House Museum for the use of their lunch space, so I'm doubtful they've got the space, but it'd be great if they could home them.

Sounds like a lovely set of things,  -  I echoe Elinor's best wishes in finding a home!

Heather