Hello everyone

As you undoubtedly aware, the Academic Professional Apprenticeship finally received approval as 'ready for delivery' and was published on the 8th May by the Institute for Apprenticeships.

Many of you have put significant time and care into contributing to the development of the standard and following its progress. We know that many England institutions are now developing their plans for delivery of the Apprenticeship or are keen to learn from the early experience of institutions who have jumped in.

It’s Alive!? Developing the Academic Professional Apprenticeship at Nottingham Trent University

This webinar will present one institution's experience of developing its Academic Professional Apprenticeship scheme. Dr Sandy Cope, Academic Practice Development Manager, Nottingham Trent University, will outline the approach Nottingham Trent University is taking in developing its Academic Professional Apprenticeship scheme, and will focus on the practical challenges and successful approaches identified by the University through that process.

The webinar will be held 10.00am – 11.30am on Thursday 14th June 2018.

For full details and for booking on, please visit the following page and complete the online form here:

https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/training-events/webinar-its-alive-developing-academic-professional-apprenticeship-nottingham-trent

If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Best wishes

John

John Rose-Adams
Partnership Development Manager

Advance HE

E [log in to unmask]

T +44 (0)1904 717500

M +44 (0)7720 968825

Skype johnroseadams

www.advance-he.ac.uk

This e-mail along with any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, store, copy, take any action or omit to take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Advance HE. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachment(s) are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free as Advance HE will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on by this e-mail and/or any attachment(s).

Advance HE. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 04931031. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1101607. Registered as a charity in Scotland no. SC043946.