Apologies for cross-posting

We are at the start of a project to transform our curriculum and delivery at the Business School and are looking for an Academic Lead, Course Enhancement to be a part of an exciting team being put together to deliver this initiative.  The post will;

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/en-au/listing/79108/academic-lead-course-enhancement/

Cheers

Peter

Peter Bryant PhD | Associate Dean (Education) | Associate Professor | THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY BUSINESS SCHOOL | Room 5174, Abercrombie Building H70 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 | +61 2 86277245  |

[log in to unmask]  | W http://sydney.edu.au | T @peterbryantHE

CRICOS 00026A

 unnamed

The University of Sydney Business School acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians, whose lands, winds and waters we now all share, and pay respect to their unique values, and their continuing and enduring cultures which deepen and enrich the life of our nation and communities.

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.