Further details of university funding in 2018-19

We have published further details on our funding for individual higher education institutions for 2018-19. This follows our 12 April decisions on overall budgets for 2018-19 announcement.

The further details we have published include:

This announcement only applies to the funding we provide on an annual basis. Funding for specific projects or initiatives will continue to be announced separately.

Details are provided for the coming academic year August 2018 to July 2019, except for capital funding, which is provided for the financial year April 2018 to March 2019.

Any queries should be directed to [log in to unmask]

ENDS