Dear colleagues,

I like to point out a job offer at IST Austria in Klosterneuburg (near Vienna).
Applications are possible until 18.06.2018
The responsibilities are:

* Support of IST Austria repositories for publications and data
* Consulting researchers in the fields of Open Access and Research Data Management
* Updating and conceptual development of the publication database
* Providing trainings for researchers in the field of Open Access & Research Data
* Participation in national and international working groups
* Document Delivery

More informations at:

https://ist.ac.at/fileadmin/user_upload/pdfs/Recruiting_documents/SCL.pdf

In Austria 14 monthly salaries are paid.
For any question about the job you can contact me.
All applications should be send only to  [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Patrick Danowski

Dipl Inf. Patrick Danowski
Manager
Library

Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Phone +43-(0)2243 9000-1013;
Fax +43-(0)2243 9000-2000
Am Campus 1
A-3400 Klosterneuburg