Hello,

We have just opened booking for the next in the series of our Dataset Licencing workshops.  Looking forward to seeing some of you on 29th June.

Please note we will be posting the documents online in advance of the event to invite comments which are welcome from all.

Book here:

http://bit.ly/2jTrU13

Valerie McCutcheon
Research Information Manager

Direct Line: +44 (0)141-330-2674

Room 507
University of Glasgow Library
Hillhead Street
Glasgow  G12 8QE

Chair of REF Data Collection Steering Group

Open Access Special Interest Group Champion for UK Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA)

Past Chair of Consortia Advancing Standards in Research Administration Information (CASRAI) UK

ORCID:  0000-0002-0705-4832

http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/openaccess/

To be eligible for submission to the post-2014 REF, authors' final peer-reviewed manuscripts of journals and conference papers accepted after 1 April 2016 must have been deposited in an institutional or subject repository as soon as possible after acceptance for publication.

HEFCE Policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework

Email [log in to unmask]

[University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018]