IRMS is still accepting bookings for our Event on 19 June at Northumbria University.  The agenda is as below so if you are a member and fancy attending please visit

https://irms.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1098681

If you are not a member please email [log in to unmask] and if we have a place available I'll book you on the event.

Speakers are:

Heather Jack, HJBS

Getting to know you: the psychology of information management

Helping you to understand the information personalities within your organisation so you can get them working for you.  Includes complimentary breakout session and possible musical number.

Andrew Watson, University of Northumbria

The impact of pre-GDPR case law

Notable precedents and breaches and how they might persist under new data protection legislation

Dave Nixon, Business Agility

Office 365 from a records and document management perspective

A common sense look at the good and bad parts of the standard Office 365 apps, including Sharepoint, Delve, Planner, Teams, Groups and more.

Kind regards
Suzy

--
Suzy Taylor