| Iain E.F. Flett

| 5 Provost Road | Tayport | Fife DD6 9JE |

From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Vicky Mara <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 May 2018 19:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Records Management Assistant role

Title:  Records Management Assistant

London, full-time

We are looking to appoint a Records Management Assistant to join our clients’ Records Management team.

This is a wonderful and varied opportunity to work in a dynamic and well-respected team within a prestigious organisation.

You will be undertaking a range of activities within the Records Management team:

·           Responding to records management queries and requests, covering the areas of mail management, case management files, file closures and management of onsite and offsite storage

·           Provision of training and guidance on records management legislation and best practice

·           Supporting projects and initiatives to improve the management of both physical and electronic documents and records

The successful candidate should have previous experience of information or records management in complex organisations; knowledge of electronic document management systems, a good understanding of SharePoint and proficiency in Excel would all be advantageous.  Attention to detail, good communication skills, and an awareness of the legislative and regulatory frameworks for information and records governance are all important requirements.

To apply please send you CV to [log in to unmask] or if you have any questions please call me in confidence.

https://esr-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/images/9220/70452/images/59f748484f6f5.png?override=1509378111

Vicky Mara

Senior Consultant

Sue Hill │ TFPL

t. +44 (0) 20 7378 5468

w. www.suehill.com

w. www.tfpl.com

s. 95 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4JF

https://esr-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/images/9220/70452/icons/59f7476a4b92f.png

https://esr-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/images/9220/70452/icons/59f7476a5c985.png

https://esr-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/images/9220/70452/icons/59f7476a67f3d.png

https://esr-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/images/9220/70452/icons/59f7476a7808d.png

Registered Office: 7th Floor, 95 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4JF.
Registered in England, Company No. 3484222, VAT No. GB 166 5236 96, Sue Hill Recruitment is part of Progility PLC.

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]