IRMS is still accepting bookings for our Event on 19 June at Northumbria
University.  The agenda is as below so if you are a member and fancy
attending please visit

https://irms.site-ym.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1098681

If you are not a member please email [log in to unmask] and if we have a
place available I'll book you on the event.

Speakers are:

Heather Jack, HJBS

*Getting to know you: the psychology of information management*

*Helping you to understand the information personalities within your
organisation so you can get them working for you.  Includes complimentary
breakout session and possible musical number.*

Andrew Watson, University of Northumbria

*The impact of pre-GDPR case law*

*Notable precedents and breaches and how they might persist under new data
protection legislation*

Dave Nixon, Business Agility

*Office 365 from a records and document management perspective*

*A common sense look at the good and bad parts of the standard Office 365
apps, including Sharepoint, Delve, Planner, Teams, Groups and more.*

Kind regards
Suzy

--
Suzy Taylor