From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lisa Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 9:01:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: US or US and Canadian Realist Network

I am in Ottawa Canada and would love to join such a network.

Lisa Morgan

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Barbara Maxwell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Justin's email regarding the directory made me think about establishing a network in the US and Canada to bring together those of us engaging in this work.

It would be great to hear from those of you who are in the US and Canada to establish if there is interest in doing so.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Barbara

--
Barbara Maxwell, P.T., D.P.T., MSc, Cert THE, FNAP
Professor & University Director of Interprofessional Education & Collaboration