PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi All,

I'm wondering if someone could please provide a good example of a realist evaluation manuscript that tests initial program theories from a previous realist synthesis/review

Assuming the reader has not read the realist review manuscript, how much detail should one provide about the initial program theories in their RE manuscript

I have 8 program theories from my review findings which I test in my realist evaluation. At present I have these listed as CMOs in a table at the beginning of my methods section. I have referenced my review and discussed how these have informed the evaluation.

Please let me know if there is a better way of doing this. Any examples will be a huge help!

Thanks,

Sweatha

Sweatha Iyengar

Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, School of Public Health

Health Systems and Policy

Room 220, Level 2 Public Health Building, Herston Campus

The University of Queensland 4006

M: +61 406 068 366 W: www.sph.uq.edu.au

We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owners of the lands on which we work, and pay our respect to elders, past and present.