From: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2018 12:01
To: Melanie King <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: EPSRC Invitation for proposals Update

Healthcare Impact Partnerships Call 2018/2019<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTgwNTE2Ljg5ODE0MjExJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE4MDUxNi44OTgxNDIxMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2OTMyNDc4JmVtYWlsaWQ9bS5yLm4ua2luZ0BsYm9yby5hYy51ayZ1c2VyaWQ9bS5yLm4ua2luZ0BsYm9yby5hYy51ayZ0YXJnZXRpZD0mZmw9Jm12aWQ9JmV4dHJhPSYmJg==&&&108&&&https://www.epsrc.ac.uk/funding/calls/hips2018/>
10-05-2018 12:00 AM BST

EPSRC will shortly be inviting proposals for Healthcare Impact Partnerships. This call is a follow-up to calls in 2013, 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17. A budget of up to £5 million will be available to support 5-7 projects that progress previous EPSRC-funded research towards generating impact in healthcare.