From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Maxwell
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 1:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: US or US and Canadian Realist Network

Dear colleagues,

Justin's email regarding the directory made me think about establishing a network in the US and Canada to bring together those of us engaging in this work.

It would be great to hear from those of you who are in the US and Canada to establish if there is interest in doing so.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Barbara

--
Barbara Maxwell, P.T., D.P.T., MSc, Cert THE, FNAP
Professor & University Director of Interprofessional Education & Collaboration

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.