(apologies for cross-posting)

For those interested in Researchware's software for qualitative research (HyperRESEARCH and HyperTRANSCRIBE), we offer the following free webinars in May and June (presented by Paul Dupuis, co-founder of Researchware and lead developer of the software).

These webinars feature the newest version of our software: HyperRESEARCH 4.0.

New to HyperRESEARCH 4.0:
and much more.

For more about HyperRESEARCH 4.0's  feature enhancements, please see What's New in HyperRESEARCH 4.0

May Webinars:

Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH 4.0

Thursday, May 10th, 3:00 PM EDT

Abstract: Researchware will host an introductory online seminar (webinar) surrounding the use of HyperRESEARCH to conduct qualitative analysis. Our webinar will serve as a basic orientation to the "code & retrieve" process using HyperRESEARCH, and encourage open discussion from participants. Ample opportunity to ask questions and receive answers throughout the webinar will be provided.

Topics: You will learn about: preparation of your data in advance of coding, best practices for starting, structuring and saving a Study in HyperRESEARCH for a variety of methodologies, techniques for organizing and reorganizing codes and source documents using HyperRESEARCH’s flexible Case model, basic tools and tips for revising code and case data within HyperRESEARCH, and filtering Study data for analysis and reporting.

For more information:
Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH

Theory Building and Analysis using HyperRESEARCH 4.0

Thursday, May 24, 3:00 PM EDT

Prerequisite: Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH (available as free video training at http://www.researchware.com/support/online-training.html)

Abstract: Researchware will host an online workshop (webinar) surrounding the use of HyperRESEARCH to conduct code refinement and execute theory building practices. Our webinar is designed for individuals who are familiar with basic code and retrieve qualitative analysis using HyperRESEARCH through experience, or by having taken our “Introduction to Qualitative Analysis using HyperRESEARCH” webinar. We encourage open discussion from participants (via concurrent text chat), and ample opportunity to ask questions and receive answers will be provided throughout the webinar.

Topics: This webinar will present an iterative model for combining theory building with code review and refinement techniques to build supporting evidence for emerging themes in one’s research data.

Techniques illustrated using HyperRESEARCH include: initial theory building using HyperRESEARCH’s unique inferencing tool for theory building; code diagramming for relationship visualization, techniques for finding and autocoding themes in your source data, and iteratively testing your theory for coding refinement and validation using HyperRESEARCH's unique Theory Builder.

For more information:
Theory Building and Analysis using HyperRESEARCH

June Webinars:

From Tue Jun 12th, 2018 12:00 PM EDT until Tue Jun 12th, 2018 1:00 PM EDT

From Tue Jun 19th, 2018 12:00 PM EDT until Tue Jun 19th, 2018 1:00 PM EDT

We offer additional webinars on request, including:
  • Organizing Your Qualitative Data in HyperRESEARCH
  • Mixed Methods Research using HyperRESEARCH
  • Q&A with Researchware Staff (open to any questions for HyperRESEARCH or HyperTRANSCRIBE)
  • Webinars for classes tailored to the professor's needs

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Thank you!

--

Ann Dupuis
Customer Advocate

Researchware, Inc.

Simply Powerful Tools for Qualitative Analysis
Visit Researchware.com, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to stay in touch and up to date on software releases, webinar schedule, and special promotions!