Dear All,

I am a bit stuck on the analysis of an experiment and wanted to ask your advice. We ran a choice experiment with within and between subject measures where participants had to choose between three modes of transport (autonomous private vehicle, autonomous taxi, autonomous public transport). But unlike in a typical choice experiment participants had to indicate the likelihood of choosing all three transport modes each time on the 1-5 likert scale. The experiment varied the attributes of the modes of transport (e.g. traveling time and cost) and participants had to go through 4 blocks of treatments (time, cost, comfort and combined measures of all three, in a random order) and in each block they were randomly presented 1 out of 2-4 scenarios. All scenarios were presented randomly but to equal distributions in each block). Before the experiment all participants answered a baseline scenario question without any scenario variations.

Because there are 3 DVs and not just one I am really unsure how to go about analysing the data. Any thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Iljana Schubert
Basel University