Hi Sonal,

Feel free to email me in case you’d like to get in touch with a PhD in Science Communication. I did one after and in addition to 8 years of consultancy, research and lecturing work, and a Master in Industrial Design Engineering and Science Communication. I take a design approach to public engagement, so my type of research might be a bit specific in that sense, but there are a couple of interesting things to know about the field and processes that can be considerably interesting when you are planning to do a PhD in SC.

Cheers,
All the best,
Marjoleine

.