From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 24 May 2018 22:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Reaching out to the PhDs in Science Communication

A PhD in science communication is a red rag to a bull to many people who have weathered decades in science communication without one. (My guess is that they are rare here.)

Some might even say that “not all knowledge” should read “not much knowledge”. But the person who asked the question may have reasons for seeking out that community.

The (PhD free) researcher in me, suggests that, given the small number of places that awards those parchment scrolls, they might do better to ask those ivory towers for contacts.

MK