Hi Emma,
I'm a freelance video producer and can take on editing work next month.
You can see samples of my work and editing style on:
YouTube.com/DrawCuriosity
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9iI2Ba33fU6wNFi9nWm87w
YouTube.com/Inestable

Best,
Inés

On Wed, 2 May 2018, 10:18 Lauren Hockenhull, <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Emma,
>
> If you email me directly I have a contact who has done very similar work
> to this in the past.
>
> Best,
> Lauren
>
> On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Emma Vehviläinen <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I am looking to produce some videos of scientists talking about their
>> work. I already have quite a bit of footage but lack video editing
>> skills....
>>
>> Can anyone recommend any good freelance video editors?
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Emma
>> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
>> (ignoring text in brackets)
>>
>> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
>> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
>> messages)
>>
>> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
>> JISCMail acceptable use policy
>> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print
>>
>> Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212

> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
> (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
> messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print
>
> Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]