Hi, the link for registration does not seem to work, can you provide
the correct link?
many thanks
Chiara

> [...]
> explained. How does this align with the scientific method? Can ‘AI
> neuroscience’ unlock this black box? Will AI itself become a scientist?
>
> Hiroaki Kitano, Director of Sony Science Laboratories, has a grand challenge
> for science: “To develop an AI system that can make major scientific
> discoveries in biomedical sciences that is worthy of a Nobel Prize and far
> beyond.”
>
> Join our expert panel as they explore these issues. Attendees will be
> introduced to the basic tenets of AI and hear about practical examples of
> the technology in research, as well as the ethical implications all this
> brings.
>
> Tune into our webinar, “ Scientific Research in the Age of Artificial
> Intelligence” on Thursday 24 May at 4pm BST (11am EDT).
>
> Thought leaders speaking on the webinar:
>
> -
> Jeffrey Ng is Chief Scientist at Founders Factory
> -
> Doug Raymond: Doug is the General Manager for Semantic Scholar, Allen
> Institute for Artificial Intelligence
> -
> Anita Schjøll Brede is CEO and co-founder of Iris AI
> -
> Roman Gurinovich is a CEO at Xpansa and a Systems Architect at sci.AI.
>
> From Digital Science, Steve Scott will be moderating the panel and Cameron
> Shepherd will be hosting the webinar.
>
> REGISTER HERE
>

> Digital Science & Research Limited | Registered in England and Wales number
> 7397265 | Registered Office: The Campus, 4 Crinan Street, London, N1 9XW
>
> This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the
> original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
> please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
> storage mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research Limited nor any of its
> agents accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the
> sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Digital Science & Research
> Limited or one of its agents. Please note that neither Digital Science &
> Research Limited nor any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses
> that may be contained in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your
> responsibility to scan the e-mail and any attachments. No contracts may be
> concluded on behalf of Digital Science & Research Limited or its agents by
> means of e-mail communication.
> to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text
> in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
> messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print
>
> Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]