Hi Emma,

Someone I've worked with before who's fab (Eva Spielvogel): [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

I think she does BBC stuff now!

Best,
James

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 May 2018, at 20:28, Inés Dawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Emma,
I'm a freelance video producer and can take on editing work next month.
You can see samples of my work and editing style on:
YouTube.com/DrawCuriosity
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9iI2Ba33fU6wNFi9nWm87w
YouTube.com/Inestable

Best,